APPLE STUFFED ORANGE ROLLS - My Like&Share
those delicious apple filled orange rolls are loaded with a scrumptious apple cinnamon filling, baked to perfection, then drizzled with an orange icing making those orange cinnamon rolls surely delicious.
Making these apple crammed orange rolls within reason brief and terrific clean. First, make the apple cinnamon filling. whilst that is cooking and thickening up, flattened out the Pillsbury Orange Rolls with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface. make sure to lightly spray the muffin pan with a non stick spray. once every orange roll is flattened, area inside the muffin pan and get ready to stuff with the apple filling.
Spoon the filling into each orange roll after which pop inside the oven. Bake till golden brown then eliminate and let take a seat for a couple of minutes. The icing that came with the cinnamon rolls is what's going to get drizzled over the pinnacle. Spoon the icing right into a baggie and clip the nook. subsequent, squeeze the icing and drizzle over every cinnamon roll. The flavor of the rolls, full of the delicious apple filling then topped with the orange icing, tastes fabulous.
- 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled, chopped into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 8 ct Pillsbury Orange Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375° and lightly spray a muffin pan with a non stick spray, set apart.
- Peel, slice and do away with seeds from apples, then chop into small pieces.
- In a medium saucepan, add water, sugar, corn starch, cinnamon and lemon juice. bring to a boil over low/medium warmth, stirring constantly.
- once liquid has thickened up (approximately 3-four minutes), upload apples and stir.
- permit simmer for approximately 8-10 minutes, stirring once in a while.
- even as apples are simmering, add a touch flour to a reducing board and using a rolling pin, roll every orange roll out and add to muffin pan lining every cup with the orange roll.
- as soon as the apples have completed cooking, spoon apple filling into the middle of every orange roll.
- area within the oven and bake for 14-16 minutes or till golden brown.
- dispose of from oven, and as soon as cooled a piece, drizzle with the orange icing that came with orange rolls.
- nice served heat.