BLACKBERRY BOURBON LEMONADE - My Like&Share
This blackberry bourbon lemonade takes the flavor of lemonade and spikes it with a chew of bourbon and a sweet homemade blackberry syrup. it's best for cooling down on warm summer season evenings or only a clean trade from conventional lemonade.
On a hot summer day, it’s hard to find some thing more refreshing than a tall glass of lemonade.
nicely, that is, unless you upload a dash of bourbon to stated lemonade. that could hit the spot.
And if you’re going to feature bourbon, you would possibly as well cross crazy and upload a dash of fruit syrup. Like a home made syrup made with blackberries, possibly.
- 2 1/2 cup blackberries
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary
BLACKBERRY BOURBON LEMONADE
- 4 cup sparkling lemonade chilled
- 1/2 cup bourbon or to taste
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberry syrup
- frozen blackberries for garnish (optional)
- sliced lemon for garnish (optional)
FOR THE BLACKBERRY SYRUP
- In a medium saucepan over medium warmness, add blackberries, rosemary, sugar, and water and bring to a boil. reduce to a simmer, then permit prepare dinner, uncovered, stirring from time to time, for 20-25 mins or until blackberries have damaged down and the liquid has been decreased by using 1/2. as soon as ready, cast off saucepan from heat.
- keep a strainer over a large bowl and pour the blackberry syrup through the strainer. Use a spatula to press the blackberry combination into the strainer, breaking down the last blackberries and squeezing out any last juice.
- Discard any pieces of blackberry or rosemary that remain within the strainer.
- transfer completed blackberry syrup to a garage field. Syrup may be used right now or stored inside the refrigerator for up to one week.
FOR THE BLACKBERRY BOURBON LEMONADE
- In a massive pitcher, add bourbon, lemon juice, blackberry syrup, and glowing lemonade. Stir nicely.
- Serve blackberry bourbon lemonade right away with frozen blackberries and slices of lemon for garnish.