BOW TIE PASTA TUNA SALAD
summer time is almost here and this bow tie pasta tuna salad is perfect for those outside barbecues, pot luck parties, circle of relatives gatherings and to feature to a hectic weeknight dinner menu. remarkable easy, this salad may be successful each time it's far served.
There’s simply something about ‘that crunch’ while consuming salads and this truely has that crunch this is craved. An arrays of flavors from the tuna to the tomatoes, and the purple onions to the peas and celery, this is one yummy salad.
All you need to do is boil the water and cook dinner the pasta in line with the package directions.
- 1 12
ozcan albacore, in water, drained
- 1-1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 3 Tbsp dill pickle relish
- 3/4 cup red onions, chopped
- 1-2 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 16
oz box minibow tie pasta saltand pepper to taste
- Boil water and cook dinner pasta in step with package directions. Rinse with cold water and set apart.
- In a big mixing bowl, stir tuna, mayonnaise, peas, celery,
savour, onions together until combined properly.
- Stir in pasta and gently stir till everything is mixed nicely.
uploadsalt and pepper to flavor. cowland place in fridge till chilled. uploadtomatoes, stir and revel in!