CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - My Like&Share
This fowl and broccoli casserole is a splendid way to get dinner at the table fast. it is a great way to apply leftover bird or turkey as properly!
Dinner is served and it is delicious! This bird and broccoli casserole has so many of our favorite foods in it, pasta, chook, broccoli and cheese! it's miles a hit each time I make it. it is also a great manner to expend a few leftover chook or turkey. It comes together quick and bakes to perfection. Serve a few for your own family these days!
My husbands's grandma sent me this recipe as a response to the authentic electronic mail I despatched out that began this wild experience. I had some leftover turkey breast from once I made turkey and homemade egg noodles.
This recipe appeared like a great manner to use it up. obviously you can used leftover roast chook, bird breasts or you can pick out up a rotisserie chicken at the shop.
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 3 T butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup milk
- 5 cups shredded chicken (or turkey!)
- 1 12 oz package frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Prepare dinner noodles in step with package directions to al dente. Drain and vicinity in a greased 9 x thirteen pan.
- Soften butter in saucepan. prepare dinner onions in butter till gentle. add flour and prepare dinner for about a minute. Pour within the fowl broth even as stirring. upload milk and prepare dinner until the sauce starts to thicken, stirring regularly.
- Unfold chicken and broccoli over noodles. Pour sauce over the top of the casserole.
- Mix cheese collectively and spread over casserole.
- Bake for 20 mins or till bubbly with melted cheese.