CHICKEN SALAD WITH GRAPES - My Like&Share
This sweeter twist on bird salad with grapes, pecans, celery, poppy seeds, and guidelines of lemon and honey is perfect as a side dish or on a sandwich!
The entire world is set to go into the mecca that is seasonal food, and but here i am, bringing you a recipe conventional like hen salad.
well, it’s form of a conventional, in that it has “chook” and it’s in a “salad” with a gaggle of different stuff. however believe me, this isn’t your everyday, every day, run-of-the-mill hen salad. This isn’t the savory recipe that every elder on your family seems to realize through heart.
Oh no, this recipe is a bit bit exclusive. I wouldn’t cross as some distance as calling it specific, due to the fact that I’m sure I’m now not the primary character to shut their eyes and upload random things degree out all of these elements collectively, however still, it’s… different.It’s not what you typically think of when you pay attention fowl salad.
And actually, that’s what i really like maximum approximately it.
due to the fact, this recipe, it’s not savory… it’s candy.
And there are pecans. And poppy seeds.
Oh, and the grapes. The grapes make this salad as appropriate as it is.
Now, I’ll be the primary to confess that I in all likelihood love this recipe so much due to the fact I’m a sucker for mixing candy and savory flavors. Savory can once in a while seem a bit boring to me, so being capable of blend things up with some thing as festive as grapes simply deliver out so many new possibilities.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 pinch black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 cup chicken cooked and shredded or cut into cubes
- 1 cup red grapes cut in half
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, add mayonnaise, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, honey, poppy seeds, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir until clean.
- upload chook, red grapes, celery, and pecans to bowl with sauce, then stir to coat.
- Serve hen salad right now on its own or with a bread of your choice.