CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN LOAF - My Like&Share
communicate about yummy, this cranberry orange pecan loaf is just that, delish. Loaded with cranberries and pecans, this is one scrumptious dessert best for the holidays. So tasty!
if you are a lover of brief breads, that is one that you may want to make. easy, scrumptious and best to add to the vacation menu. not that it’s brief however after 55 minutes, you nicely be taking part in this delicious cranberry orange pecan loaf.
A fantastic dessert to serve for Thanksgiving and xmas. consider this pretty cranberry orange pecan loaf sitting at the dessert table for all to revel in.
One element i would propose is to make two, one to consume as quickly as it comes out of the oven that’s been smothered with butter, and one to serve cold. just look at that butter seeping into the nooks and crannies of this scrumptious dessert.
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbs butter melted
- 1 large orange
- 2 cup fresh cranberries coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a steel nine x 5 inch loaf pan.
- In a massive mixing bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt together. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, beat eggs with a whisk, add zest from massive orange, half of cup of sparkling orange juice from orange, melted butter and whisk till blended.
- add egg aggregate to flour mixture and stir till simply mixed.
- lightly fold in cranberries and pecans.
- Spoon batter into greased pan and bake for 55 - 60 mins or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- remove from oven and vicinity on wire rack for 10 mins.
- flip out from pan and cool completely on wire rack.