CREAMY FRUIT SALAD - My Like&Share
A summer time-loving fruit salad with mandarin oranges, pineapple, and pears mixed with mini marshmallows and vanilla greek yogurt.
With this recipe I’m (trying to) conducting two things: will the hotter climate to remaining a bit longer with a summer-loving fruit salad and crossing off yet another recipe on my ever-growing culinary bucket list.
Granted, the climate here in Phoenix is still blazing warm, however it’s been a little extra reasonable the past few weeks thanks to all of the greater rain that’s been steadily rolling through. however whilst the relaxation of the us of a will have crisp winds and pumpkin spice the entirety, the citizens of Phoenix will maintain to roast underneath the sun well into October.
So if you’re in the camp that desires they may lock up their scarves and sweaters and throw away the important thing, then this summer time-loving recipe is only for you. I’ll ship a number of my Phoenix sunshine karma your manner.
- 11 oz mandarin oranges
- 20 oz pineapple chunks
- 15 oz pear halves cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- Empty mandarin oranges, pineapple chunks, and cut pear halves into a strainer over the sink. let the fruit take a seat inside the strainer for 15-20 mins, tossing the contents periodically. Fruit is ready once it's been thoroughly tired of all excess juice.
- In a big bowl, mix together marshmallows and greek yogurt.
- Pour in the fruit with the yogurt mix and lightly toss with a spatula until very well mixed.
- cover bowl (or circulate to a sealable container) and kick back creamy fruit salad in the refrigerator for as a minimum 2 hours. hold chilled till serving.