CROCK POT HATCH SALSA CHICKEN
Crock Pot Hatch Salsa bird is smooth shredded chicken cooked in a delicious Hatch chile salsa made from the famous New Mexico Hatch chiles. Hatch chiles are acknowledged for his or her delicious smokey flavor and this Hatch salsa hen is an smooth crock pot recipe that is splendid served with rice and beans, mashed potatoes or used in many different recipes.
I made this Crock Pot Hatch Salsa fowl for dinner the opposite night time and used the leftovers to make Hatch bird Burritos for lunch the following day. Having leftovers is ideal and this hatch salsa bird can be used with tacos, nachos, enchiladas and all styles of different recipes.
The taste of this chook tastes terrific. when the bird is sluggish cooked in this scrumptious Hatch salsa, then shredded, each bite has the amazing hatch chile flavor, is extremely good soft, and could rapid emerge as a favourite together with your family as properly.
For this crock pot bird recipe, upload chopped onions to the lowest of a gently spray crock pot. region the fowl on pinnacle of the onions, sprinkle with cumin and crimson crushed peppers, then top with hatch salsa. i discovered this hatch salsa at dealer Joe’s here inside the Woodlands. I’m quite positive this can be located at the nearby trader Joe’s near you. If now not, you may substitute this salsa for a chile verde salsa.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 12 oz jar Hatch Valley Salsa, bought from Trader Joe's
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp red crushed peppers
- lightly spray a 6 quart crock pot with a non stick spray.
- vicinity onions in bottom of crock pot and then pinnacle with chook breasts.
- Sprinkle cumin and purple beaten peppers on top of chicken then pour hatch salsa over the pinnacle.
- cover and cook on excessive for five-6 hours or on low for 10-12 hours.
- Shred, preserve cooking for any other half of hour. Use for tacos, burritos, nachos or devour with rice and beans or mashed potatoes.