DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD - My Like&Share
This double chocolate banana bread is great wet. Loaded with chocolate chips and bananas, this tremendous delicious recipe is ideal for those ripe bananas sitting on the counter.
At our house we constantly have bananas on the counter, whether we consume them or not. I continually have right intentions of the use of them earlier than they get too ripe but more instances than no longer, the bananas win and either we make banana bread or have to toss em’ out, which I don’t like to do.
start out by way of mixing sugar and butter together until clean. next, add eggs, bananas, buttermilk and vanilla and blend until combined. once all of the dry substances are whisked collectively, they'll be introduced to the banana mixture. Stir till mixed, add the chocolate chips after which upload to a baking dish, pop in the oven and in only over an hour, you'll be taking part in this delicious double chocolate banana bread. I used one cup of chocolate chips on this banana bread recipe however feel unfastened to apply a little greater for even more chocolaty taste. Even chocolate chunks brought to the recipe would be first rate as well.
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cup ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray the lowest of a nine x 5 baking dish with non stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat sugar and butter collectively until easy.
- Beat eggs, bananas, buttermilk, vanilla into sugar mixture till well blended.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder together, then add to banana aggregate and blend on low till combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 1¼ hours, or until enamel pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- dispose of from baking dish after 10 mins and place on twine rack to cool.