EASY 30 MINUTE SKINNY ZUPPA TOSCANA SOUP
A healthy spin on a eating place traditional, this skinny zuppa toscana soup is lightened up with cauliflower and candy turkey sausage! and not to say, it’s added collectively in 30 minutes!
This is the soup that has been comforting me all week long.
It's far there for me and accepting the fact that i am turning into an intense homebody as the D-Day attracts close to. As in 2 and half of weeks away…
I always kinda rolled my eyes when I heard the term ‘nesting.’ Oh come on, that isn’t clearly a issue…right? incorrect! large fats incorrect.
And i am not the best one with the nesting malicious program. The hubs has it in full pressure, as properly. Our hours are spent organizing and cleansing each corner and cranny of this house. He become observing me as an alternative bizarre when i was wiping down partitions and doors.
He claims that it become a bit intense. now not to I! I see that dust…you'll no longer live to tell the tale.
- 1 1/4 pounds lean sweet Italian turkey sausage (or spicy if you prefer)
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 medium heads cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 4 cups fresh kale, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 4 ounces reduced fat or fat free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- take away the casing off of the sausage, and reduce each link 1/2 lengthwise, then reduce into slices. In a medium sauté pan sprayed with cooking spray, upload sausage, garlic, and onions. cook dinner over medium warmness for 3-5 mins, or until the sausage and onions turn lightly golden brown. dispose of from pan.
- upload cauliflower florets and bird inventory to the stockpot, and bring to boil, reduce heat to a simmer and cook till cauliflower is smooth, five - eight minutes.
- put off half of the cauliflower mixture and upload to a blender, make certain to feature some of the broth to transport the aggregate around. Puree until smooth.
- upload back to the pot and add the kale, parmesan, milk, cream cheese, salt, pepper and pink pepper flakes. warmness through, until the cream cheese is melted. Do no longer boil.
- Serve right away with the 1st baron beaverbrook crumbled on top.