EASY KETO SALMON CAKES - My Like&Share
These smooth keto salmon cakes are a amusing and flavorful low carb meal with none hassle. outstanding for quick lunches and easy meal prep!
I’ve by no means been a huge fan of seafood, but I do love salmon.
It tastes remarkable. It’s without a doubt correct for you, and it’s actually quick to make.
I’ve currently determined to interrupt my habit of not definitely trying new things by committing to at least one recipe per week that I wouldn’t make otherwise.
Those salmon cakes are loopy rapid to make (much less than 15 minutes, y’all!) and they’re terrific for storing within the refrigerator for eating later.
One principal key to this recipe’s achievement is the notable Sarayo sauce (affiliate). I used to make my own, and frequently could for recipes like those 5 Minute highly spiced Tuna Rolls, but when I got the Sarayo in this month’s Keto Krate (affiliate) the sport turned into changed for all time.
Some other big name of the recipe is the yummy avocado creama that it’s topped with. This provides a delicious and nutritious freshness at the same time as upping the fat content of the meal.
- Two 5 oz pouch of pink salmon (or cans, drained well)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup finely ground pork rinds (optional, but helps)
- 1/2 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sarayo (or plain mayo)
- 2 tbsp finely diced red onion
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
Avocado cream sauce
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp cilantro
- 1-2 tbsp avocado oil (to thin)
- 1-2 tsp Water, to desired thickness
- Juice of half lemon
- Salt, pepper to taste
- In huge bowl mix salmon, egg, jalapeno, sarayo, pink onion, floor pork rinds and seasoning
- shape patties with combination (four huge or 5-6 small)
- In non stick skillet, drizzle oil and cook dinner patties over medium warmth 4-five mins till every facet is golden brown and crispy
- avocado sauce
- blend all substances in food processor until clean
- Serve salmon desserts hot with avocado sauce and further drizzle of sarayo