FROZEN WATERMELON MARGARITA - My Like&Share
A frozen watermelon margarita is a really perfect way to revel in this summer season-loving fruit! easy to make and deliciously candy, this drink may be made in advance and does not consist of ice so it will in no way water down!
I’m usually down for an awesome mixed drink, but there has been some thing about these frozen watermelon margaritas that stuck with me.
maybe it turned into the tasty sweetness, which turned into “there” however still so very delicate watermelon perfection.
Or maybe it become the reality that this drink doesn’t include ice, so it by no means waters down and loses its taste. This drink isn’t immune to heat, however it nonetheless tastes the equal irrespective of how hot it receives out of doors.
Or perhaps it was the fact that I got to serve this frozen margarita with even more slices of watermelon as a garnish alongside the rim. and i may additionally have dunked those slices into the margarita a time or .
well, certainly, I dunked them eight times, because it changed into as delicious as it sounds.
- 4 cup seedless watermelon cut into cubes, ideally frozen, plus slices for garnish (optional)
- 1 cup granulated sugar plus more for garnishing the glass (optional)
- 1/3 cup silver tequila
- 1/4 cup triple sec such as Cointreau
- 1/4 cup lime juice plus more for garnishing the glass (optional)
- On a small plate, upload 1-2 tablespoons of sugar. moist the rim of a glass with lime juice and gently dab the pinnacle the glass within the sugar, coating the rim. put together as much as 4 glasses. Set glasses apart.
- the usage of a food processor, blend watermelon, sugar, silver tequila, Cointreau, and lime juice till smooth, approximately 2-four minutes.
- Pour frozen watermelon margarita aggregate into prepared glasses. Garnish with slices of watermelon (non-obligatory).