FRUIT SALAD WITH CREAMY LIMONCELLO DRESSING
A colourful fruit salad of strawberry, kiwi, orange, raspberry, and blackberry it's drizzled with a candy, creamy dressing infused with limoncello!
For the ones people looking to eat higher in 2015, it may be difficult to get dressed up a majority of these top-for-you-ingredients. now not that there’s some thing wrong with fish or fruit or greens, however we’re simplest human – every so often we like a touch variety, and with out it, we will lose interest.
Boredom is where the trouble starts.
I eat cookies dipped in frosting once I’m bored.
I’ve said it earlier than that I’m seeking to eat higher (no longer perfect, mind you, just higher) and that means I’m trying to sprinkle in more of the good in with the horrific. I’ve already tried special fish recipes this 12 months (both of which were excellent), however I knew I needed to locate some new approaches to curve my candy tooth before I begin baking up a typhoon again.
- 1 lb strawberries (standard box size in the produce section)
- 6 oz raspberries (standard box size in the produce section)
- 6 oz blackberries (standard box size in the produce section)
- 1 cup mandarin orange slices (6-8 oz) drained
- 2-3 kiwis
- 3 tbsp limoncello
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt plain
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey can use other types of sweeteners if desired, like powdered sugar
- Prepare the fruit: rinse all fruit with warm water (except for oranges), hull and half the strawberries, and peel and cut the kiwis.
- Place all of the fruit in a large bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of the limoncello and gently toss to coat. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add remaining 2 tablespoons of limoncello, greek yogurt, lemon juice, and honey (or sweetener of your choice). Whisk together until dressing is smooth.
- Serve fruit salad in individual bowls and drizzle limoncello dressing on top.