GARLIC BUTTER BRAZILIAN STEAK - My Like&Share
Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak - the juiciest and maximum soft steak with a golden garlic butter sauce. Takes 15 minutes and dinner is ready!
If there are two matters i really like approximately Brazilian meals, they're Brazilian steak and Brazilian cheese bread (Pao de Queijo).
There is some thing approximately Brazilian Steak; it’s meaty, gentle, juicy, oozing with proper amount of food, and flawlessly grilled and charred. It’s so scrumptious!
How to Make Brazilian Steak?
This golden Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak recipe is amazing clean, but yields Fogo de Chao restaurant-excellent flavor and texture. It calls for 5 easy components: garlic, butter, parsley, salt and black pepper which you already have at home.
The sweetest component approximately this simple recipe is that it takes most effective 15 minutes. How excellent is that?
The flavors are a lot greater complicated than the elements used. at the beginning bite, I fell in love with it; it became as though I had the steak at well-known Brazilian eating places.
- 6 medium cloves garlic
- Kosher salt
- 1.5 lb. skirt steak trimmed and cut into 4 pieces
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbs. canola oil or vegetable oil
- 2 oz. unsalted butter (4 tablespoons)
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Peel the garlic cloves and ruin them with the side of a chef’s knife. Sprinkle the garlic lightly with salt and mince it.
- Pat the steak dry and season generously on both sides with salt and pepper. In a heavy-duty 12-inch skillet, warmth the oil over medium-excessive warmth until shimmering hot. add the steak and brown nicely on both aspects, 2 to three mins consistent with facet for medium uncommon. switch the steak to a plate and let relaxation at the same time as you make the garlic butter.
- In an 8-inch skillet, soften the butter over low warmth. upload the garlic and cook dinner, swirling the pan regularly, until lightly golden, approximately 4 minutes. gently salt to taste.
- Slice the steak, if you like, and switch to 4 plates. Spoon the garlic butter over the steak, sprinkle with the parsley, and serve.