KETO STEAK TACOS ON PORK RIND TORTILLAS
The nice part about those Keto Steak Tacos on beef Rind Tortillas is they are extraordinarily low carb. With so few elements, they're positive to grow to be a quick favourite!
Confession time. I’ve by no means been excellent at cooking steak and i’ve rarely spent any time eating it.
However after I were given a massive, scrumptious package deal of meat inside the mail from Butcher box (associate), AND a new pan to attempt out inside the kitchen… I knew it became time for that to trade.
I love a great tortilla, and that i recognize you do too. They’re best for making wraps, nachos, and my favourite…tacos.
Not to discredit my other favorite…cheese shell tacos, however the recipe I’m sharing with you nowadays is pretty top notch.
- 1 Cup Crushed Pork Rinds
- 3/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 6oz top sirloin steaks or meat of choice
- Desired toppings (I used green peppers, avocado and salsa)
- Chop red meat Rinds in a meals processor until absolutely crumbled
- In medium bowl, microwave mozzarella and cream cheese till melted and mix together (~30 sec)
- add crushed red meat rind until combined, then add egg (mixing with wet hands is less complicated for this component)
- If combination seems too wet add a bit extra pork rinds
- if combination is cooling and no longer pliable pop in microwave for added 15-20 seconds
- form a ball with combination and vicinity between portions of parchment
- Roll out until preferred thickness (thinner the crispier)
- cut out circle and place in non stick pan. cook over medium heat three-five mins until every side is brown
- To prepare steak:
- bring to room temperature
- Season with favored steak seasoning, salt and pepper
- Over medium warmth upload avocado oil or oil of preference
- Sear steak on each facet and prepare dinner to desired temperature
- let steak rest for 10 minutes and slice
- upload preferred toppings (I used avocado, salsa and sauteed green peppers