LEMON CHEESECAKE MOUSE - My Like&Share
Fleecy, lite and delicious this citrus toiletries is the highest elasticity season dessert. Prefabricated with a revivalist firework location and a diplomatical, silky and sexy whipped cheesecake topping it's pretty petrous to elude!
Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
Could there be a wagerer snap afters?? In my instrument this one is unmerciful to top! It's triplet of my pet things in one luminous, luscious, luxurious, paradisiacal dessert! I utterly object cheesecake, I sex yellowness seasoned everything and I could eat toiletries for breakfast meal and party.
So, what I'm deed at is this course was prefab for me, quite literally :). I originally had proved other lemon toiletries instruction earlier this period (this one here) that I content I'd pair.
- 3/4 cup crushed graham crackers (6 full sheets)
- 2 Tbsp (26g) granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp (42g) salted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp water
- 1 1/2 tsp unflavored gelatin powder
- 1 1/2 cups (355ml) heavy cream
- 1 cup (110g) powdered sugar, divided
- Yellow food coloring (optional)
- 12 oz (340g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 oz) jar lemon curd (tested with Dickenson's)
- Sweetened whipped cream , lemon wedges, blueberries and mint for garnish (optional)
- In a mixing bowlwhisk together graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Pour in butter and stir until evenly moistened. Divide mixture among 8 - 10 dessert cups and lightly press into an even layer, set aside.
- Pour lemon juice and water into a small bowl. Sprinkle gelatin evenly over top, let rest 5 minutes. Meanwhile, whip heavy cream in a medium mixing bowl until soft peaks form.
- Add in 1/3 cup of the powdered sugar, tint with yellow food coloring if desired and whip until stiff (but not lumpy) peaks form (shake cream from beaters, no need to clean). In a separate large mixing bowl whip cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Mix lemon curd and remaining 2/3 cup powdered sugar into cream cheese mixture.
- Heat rested gelatin mixture in the microwave on high power for 30 seconds. Whisk for 1 minute to thoroughly dissolve gelatin, then let cool 3 minutes (no longer or it may start to set then you could end up with little lumps in the mousse).
- While mixing cream cheese mixture with hand mixer, slowly pour in gelatin mixture then blend until thoroughly combined. Gently fold 1/3 of the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture to lighten, then add remaining whipped cream and gently fold until combined.
- Spoon or pipe mixture into dessert cups over graham cracker layer. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours (or up to 1 day ahead if desired) to set. Garnish as desired. Serve cold.