MANGO LIME AVOCADO SALSA - My Like&Share
Delicious, fresh, and easy to make mango-lime salsa
You can enjoy this salsa with your favorite chips OR use it to top some grilled meat. We love grilling marinated chicken and serving it with a huge topping of this salsa.
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- ½ cup red pepper, diced
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- Optional: 1/3 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- Combine the mango, avocado, red pepper, jalapeño, red onion, lime juice and cilantro leaves and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste (and cumin if desired).