ROASTED HONEY GARLIC CAULIFLOWER - My Like&Share
Roasted cauliflower is kicked up a notch with the addition of this addicting honey garlic sauce.
the other day, Mr. ok told me he desired consuming cauliflower over bird. this may only suggest one in all 3 things.
- I’ve sooner or later received him over with all my cauliflower creations.
- He’s been kidnapped via extraterrestrial beings and now not himself.
- My fowl recipes are that awful.
I’d like to think it’s the primary one.
I’ve had numerous fun with my cauliflower creations, but simply, my favorite way to consume it's miles simply in reality roasted with a few seasoning.
currently, I determined to pinnacle it with one in every of my preferred sauces, my honey garlic sauce. i like this sauce with crispy chicken and it works simply as properly on roasted cauliflower
- 1/2 head of cauliflower cut into bite-sized florets
- FOR THE SAUCE
- 6 tbsp honey
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sriracha sauce or to taste
- 6 tbsp water
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Preheat oven to four hundred°F. Line a massive baking sheet with parchment paper. vicinity cauliflower florets on a baking sheet. Roast for approximately 15-20 minutes or till cauliflower is cooked and smooth however nonetheless a bit crisp. allow cauliflower to chill for a few minutes (about 10 mins).
- even as the cauliflower is cooking, make sauce on the stove. add all sauce ingredients besides the cornstarch + water. deliver to a low boil and stir until mixed. In a small bowl, completely dissolve cornstarch in water, then upload to the aggregate. Stir till sauce boils once more and cook till sauce thickens (about 2 mins). Set sauce apart and allow to cool for a few minutes (it should still be pretty heat, but no longer so hot as to burn your skin in case you have been to touch it). Sauce will thicken even extra when cooling down.
- when cauliflower has cooled down enough that you could touch them without burning your self, add them to a huge bowl. Pour in sauce and toss cauliflower in sauce and coat. Please permit cauliflower to calm down barely earlier than tossing in sauce, otherwise if they are too warm, it will skinny out your sauce notably. Serve whilst still warm. Garnish with clean scallions if desired.