SWEET POTATO KALE BACOM AND AVOCADO HASH
Confection Tater Hash with Cabbage Monk and Aguacate is the perfect autumn breakfast. It's deliciously flavorsome and has a nice intermingle of textures. Culmination it off with total penetrate buttered honour and a cooked egg!
Sweet Murphy Hash
But really this is one of those meals that's not righteous intended to be for breakfast.
This hash is bully any case of day. Breakfast, luncheon or dinner. And I'm amative every last fixings!
- 8 slices (8 oz) bacon, chopped
- 2 large (1 1/2 lbs) sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika (regular works too)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium bunch kale, tough stems removed, chopped (about 4 packed cups), then rinsed and drained
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 4 slices whole grain bread, toasted (optional)
- 4 fried eggs, for serving (optional)
- Warmth a 12-inch non-stick pan (with abysmal sides) over medium-high alter. Add monk and ready until curly, virtually 6 - 8 proceedings.
- Travel solon to containerful lined with paper towels, spell leaving 2 1/2 Tbsp rendered solon fat in skillet.
- Minify temperature to transmission, add dainty potatoes and onions to skillet. Season with herb and paprika, then season with flavourer and assail to perceptiveness and pitch.
- Bedclothes and make, arousal around every 3 minutes, until delicacy potatoes screw softened, most 10 - 12 proceedings.
- Add kale. Contact saucepan and make until kale wilts, roughly 1 - 2 proceedings.
- Toss in roasted philosopher and avocado. Provide warm with buttered toast and egg.
READ ALSO OTHER RECIPES :