SYN FREE CREAMY CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM PASTA
I need to admit i love fowl and i really like mushrooms. I already have this high-quality dairy free Creamy fowl and Mushroom that is scrumptious with this Roasted Cauliflower Rice and some vegetables of desire.
Did you recognize you can saute mushrooms and percent them with flavour without having to feature lots of oil or butter that's high in syns. A neat little trick i've been the usage of for years now, is to gradually brown the mushrooms with some stock. because it reduces down you can hold on including more, and the result is stunning golden mushrooms that flavor like they had been sautéed in butter. i use this approach for saute many vegetables now, from onions, to inexperienced beans, even the a onion, carrot and celery blend that's the base for many of sauces and dishes.
To get the creaminess into the dish i take advantage of low fat cream cheese, including this in with a few inventory until it reduces down into a cute velvety creamy sauce is best. i exploit a similar approach in this Steak with Creamy Peppercorn Sauce. So I figured it would be ideal for pasta. you could use the cream cheese as part of your wholesome greater A allowance which makes this dish syn unfastened, or syn it. the choice is completely up to you.
Booking a number of the liquid from the cooked pasta and adding it into the sauce, is any other splendid trick for pasta kind dishes, the starch from the pasta water, actually allows the sauce, now not appear skinny and watery. I do that in spite of tomato primarily based sauces.
- 3 x chicken breast (approx 510g/17.5oz) , sliced in to tenders
- 300g (10.5oz) of mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 320g (11.28oz) of Penne pasta (or other pasta of choice)
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2.5 cups of chicken stock
- 8 tbs of low fat cream cheese (8 syns)
- salt and black pepper
- spray oil
- handful of fresh chopped Italian parsley, finely chopped
- Cook pasta to al dente, reserve two ladles of the pasta water after which drain and set apart.
- Spray a frying pan with a few spray oil
- Upload the hen portions and fry until lightly golden on each sides. cast off and set aside.
- Spray with a bit extra spray oil
- Upload the shallot, garlic and mushrooms and fry for 2 mins.
- Pour in a bit inventory and decrease down, preserve repeating with a bit inventory, till the mushrooms are lovely and golden.
- Whisk the cream cheese into the remain inventory and reserved pasta water
- Add to the pan with the mushrooms and convey to a boil. Simmer uncovered till the sauce reduces down and begins to thicken barely.
- Add in the pasta and hen and retain to simmer till the chicken is cooked via and the sauce has thickened.
- Stir through the parsley.
- Season well with salt and black pepper
- Serve and enjoy